MAV is committed to achieve the following objectives :
- To generate civilized, disciplined, skilled, competent, independent, and self-reliant global human resources.
- To develop all round personality of students through extra curricular activities.
- To provide quality education in full-fledged English medium with national and international languages.
- To develop feeling of patriotism, fratenity and democratic character in students to make them global citizens.
- Montessori method is used in pre-school.
For the comfort and neatness in clothing MAV does not compel the pre-primary (Play group-Nursery-KG) children to put on any special uniform . For the other students, there are separate pairs of uniform from ‘Sunday & Monday’, ‘Tuesday & Wednesday’, ‘Thursday & Friday’ (House Dress)
The school conducts 4 terminal examinations in a year. In addition of terminal exams, regular class tests and unit tests are also conducted for the regular evaluation of the students. The students should be passed in aggregate of 4 terminal exams for the class promotion.
It is compulsory for all the students to attend their classes regularly. Those failing to attend less than 90% of the total classes shall not be permitted to appear in the Final/Board Examinations.
Special Attractions of
- Quality Education with 100% SEE result.
- Qualified , Experienced, Accountable and result oriented teachers and staff.
- Reputed school with glorious history & elevated professional status.
- Affordable Fee with service motive needy children.
- Partial, Half, Full & upto 100% scholarship for deserving students.
- Easily accessible & centrally located in Kathmandu Valley by the ring-road.
- Airy, Green, Spacious & comfortable environment with suitable classrooms.
- Own separate buildings for pre-primary, primary and secondary level.
- Football, Basketball, Table tennis, Volleyball and many more indoor and outdoor games.
- All round personality development opportunity.
- Music, Dance, Painting, Arts etc. for better personality development.
- Modern method of teaching with labrotary and multimedia.
- Computer lab with internet facility.
- Well managed library with text books, newspaper & journals.
- Career counselling, motivational and child friendly learning.
- Cafeteria with hygenic food items.
- Transport facility.
- Safe drinking water(filtered by the international standard filter system).
- Regular students health check up.